Monday, April 14, 2008

Wedding Pictures















We just got the proofs to our wedding pictures! I know it's been a while since we got married, but i just love the pictures and thought some of you might enjoy seeing them! There are just a few here and none from the reception, but I was just so excited to finally have the proofs!

5 comments:

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

I just realized after posting these that Nick and I are kissing in just about all of them!! haha ... well, what else are you supposed to do the day your get married?

Anonymous said...

You are right...you are supposed to kiss in half of your pictures! You and Nick are such a cute couple!

The Petersen Family said...

I love the pictures. I am excited to see the album. Hopefully we will still be here when you get them!!

emilie s. d. p. said...

You look SO beautiful! And I did notice your were kissing in most of them, I love it, I guess that's why you guys got pregnant so fast :o) j/k I love seeing peoples wedding pictures, everyone always looks so happy.
Oh and did you hear. My little brother Jonathan and his wife Kimberly have set a temple date, they're getting sealed this summer in the Houston temple, isn't that wonderful.

Katie Blacker said...

HAHA yes! I love it. I am just glad that the jumping picture is far enough away that you can't see my "testimony". What a fun day or days I should say. Those pictures are amazing!