Sunday, July 20, 2008

Baby Seth is finally here

Our son finally arrived and everything went great. He was a little small at 6 lbs. 6 oz. and he was 20 inches long. He's spent most of his life sleeping and getting to know his family. We thought we'd put some pictures up for everyone to see.
His first bathHis first teddy bear from Aunt Chelsea keeping him company

His very proud daddy
His relieved mommy

Look at his all his hair


Right before we headed home

21 comments:

The Petersen Family said...

He is so cute. I can't believe how much hair he has already. I'm glad you guys are all doing well. Thanks for all the pictures!! We can't wait to see more!

Anna said...

Congrats-what a darling baby! I love his hair and his big eyes. What a sweet little thing, and don't worry he's small. He'll catch up quick I'm sure. And hey, you look beautiful!

Stephanie said...

Adorable!! So when was he born??? He's cute. And Sarah you look great! Oh...I love the pattern on your carseat. Super cute. I wanted to get that one too...but ended up using the same one we had with Brampton.

Rod and Diane Larsen said...

Way cute!!! All 3 of you!! You are an adorable little family!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Congrats! I am so happy that Seth is finally here and out of your belly! He is absolutely adorable! You will totally have to post the birthing story! It is always fun to hear! You and Nick are glowing in all the pictures! Now you need to come visit Kansas so I can meet him!!

Celeste said...

yeah!!! I love the name..Seth is perfect for him. He looks like a healthy and beautiful baby. Congrats to both Nick and you!

Aubrey said...

He is beyond cute!! I love that full head of hair!

Elizabeth VP said...

Seth is a good looking baby, and I don't say that about all babies. I can't wait to meet him. I second that motion to post the birthing story when you are up to. Happy recovery!

Morgan said...

Yay! Congratulations! He is adorable and oh my gosh has so much hair. I hope that you recover quickly! Get lots of rest when baby Seth is sleeping! He's a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Look at all that fabulous baby Denzer hair!

Andrea said...

AHHHH LOVE seeing that. He's adorable and u look great. How was labor?

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! Congratulations!

HTF said...

Congratulations, guys! What get photos! He's a cute little man. You all look perfect together. Take care.

Wiseguys said...

He is so cute! Congratulations! I'm so glad he finally came!

Kevin and Heather Hirst said...

Congratulations! He is soo adorable. And you look great in your hospital pictures! We are so happy for you guys:)

Mrs. Ponder said...

Oh, Sarah!! he is absolutely adorable. He is so alert. I hope things went well for you. You are going to be a GREAT mom! Love you lots.

Mrs. Ponder said...

Oh, Sarah!! he is absolutely adorable. He is so alert. I hope things went well for you. You are going to be a GREAT mom! Love you lots.

Mrs. Ponder said...

Oops. Better change my profile so you know the above was me! (the one who posted the same thing twice!!)

Unknown said...

Hey Nick, This is Will. I got to your blog from your facebook page. Congrats on the baby boy!

Dottie said...

It was so fun to see you last night! You guys are such cute parents and your little Seth is adorable. Please call if you need anything, I'd love to play surrogate Grandma.
Love, Dottie

emilie s. d. p. said...

Awwww....Congratulations! I LOVE his hair!