Chelsea came over the other day and she put her glasses on Seth for a minute. We decided he looked a little too much like Drew Carry!!! haha ... Seth thought it was pretty amusing! This is going to be a pretty random post from here on out ... but I guess all my posts are pretty much random!
I just thought Seth looked super cute the other day and snapped a shot ...
Then we let him chew on a french fry because he was freaking out when we were eating. Now, whenever we eat he thinks he needs to be eating too. So the french fry at least made him feel like he was a part of lunch! Very rarely to I get to actually eat a hot meal. I'll cook something and then when I serve it Seth freaks out and I have to feed him or else he drives us nuts! So, I end up eating WAY after the fact. (random tangent over now).
I've been priding myself on finding deals and using coupons lately, since we have to money and I'm trying to be thrifty. Anyway, i ordered some clothes from old navy and the children's place online a few weeks ago. They both had a huge clearance plus I found 40% off coupon codes and free shipping! Most of the things I got are for next winter, but this little PJ outfit was too cute to pass up. I got it for $2.00 from old navy! I know, right?
Update on Seth's eating: Thank you for the tips about the peaches. We stopped with the fruits and now he's pretty much back to normal. He's sleeping a lot better, but still waking up a lot earlier than he used to. Obviously, he enjoys eating ...
Last night Nick was on the phone and Seth was sitting next to him and fell right asleep. He was snoring because of the awkward position. He must have been somewhat comfortable because he was asleep there for quite a while.
This morning I was making some cinnamon rolls and Set was hanging out with me in his high chair in the kitchen. He loves to be in there and lately has found more and more ways to "chilax" in it. He usually leans to one side and gets comfortable. But, this morning he made me laugh because he pulled his foot out and used the top as a foot rest. It was pretty funny how comfortable and relaxed he looked. What a character.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Drew Carry?
Posted by Sarah, Nick and Seth at 2:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Sarah, I saw Seth with glasses. I think you need to get a Mr. Potato head to play with, and leave Seth alone. From Uncle Rod
I love that last picture! He looks so comfy with his feet up and just hanging out in his diaper. Don't you love those clearance sales...I try to stay a season ahead with Xander's clothes by buying at those sales.Glad Seth's sleeping better again.
haha Seth is so funny lately. and i love him in glasses, wether it be reading or sunglasses :) he's a pimp.
Post a Comment