Friday, September 25, 2009

Crazy Little Critter

Well, this little boy is a doll and I love him to death. He makes me laugh every day. So here are a few more funny stories and pictures to go along with a few.

Seth hates it when I am on the computer during the day instead of playing with him. i don't spend a ton of time on here, but you know between checking emails and such it at least an hour a day or so. Anyway, Seth gets so mad and will come over beside me and nag me saying, "mom, mom, mom, mom!" When I ask what?, he says he wants up! (or "ight" and he says, which is a universal word meaning up, down, out..) It's frustration to hold him while checking things online so I usually just tell him to go play for a minute and I'll be done soon. Well, he's not satisfied and crawls under the desk and sits on the foot rest and presses the keyboard button from behind the keyboard try. It's awesome! But, he thinks it's pretty funny and won't get out of there until I get off the computer.

Sometimes he gets his feet caught in the mouse cord and can't get out. It's pretty funny ... does that make me an evil mother for laughing at him when this happens? He's a funny one.

I don't even remember taking this picture, but it's Seth eating his favorite food ... french fries! We are beginning to hate going to restaurants because he gets so crazy and runs all over the place screaming and embarrassing us. Last weekend we went to chili's really early (like 4pm) to avoid too many people and a long wait. Anyway, this couple sat in the booth behind us and after sitting there for all of 15 seconds they asked if they could move to the other side of the restaurant!!!!!! I'm serious .... and the worst part is Seth wasn't even being that crazy! heaven help us ... I really need a night out with out him! But, lets be honest it's hard to stay mad at him for too long!

This morning Seth woke up and wanted to watch "manny" as always! Anyway, I just snapped some shots because I haven't been taking many pictures lately. So, this is Seth with his favorite friend (the stuffed mountain goat my grandparents bought him in Yellowstone or somewhere?) random that he loves it, but he always wants to carry him around and give him hugs.

Since the mornings this week have been pretty chilly I've been getting Seth back into wearing socks. Well, along with his shoe fetish he apparently loves socks too. Anyway, he found my socks and had me put them on him and has been wearing them around since last night. (don't worry he did have clothes on at one point) Anyway, he is running around this morning in a diaper and my socks!

There are his TV friends OOO and AAA the monkey MC's of Playhouse Disney.


I was trying to snap a picture of him with his socks and he wasn't having it because he wanted to give me a hug instead. So I decided to try and snap a picture of that too. yes, I am aware of how glamorous I look in the morning ... no need to mention it!


Real quick funny story from a few weeks ago. Seth loves dogs and even loves pretending to be a puppy all the time. He goes around "woof, woof, woof-ing" all the time and looks for "doggies" whenever we are outside. If he sees one he points and it and starts barking and saying doggie. Usually something like this (and pretty loud let me point out)
"Woof, woof, doggie, woof, woof, doggie...." and doesn't stop until you can no longer see the dog.

That being said when my parents were in town my mom and I went up to Park City to shop at the outlet mall. We went into Coldwater Creek (yes, the old lady store ... and don't worry I bought something there. No joke ... I'm officially a mom! But, that's another story) Anyway, you ladies can imagine the kind of women who shop there. this lady came in wearing a faux fur vest and what did Seth do?
"Woof, woof, doggie, woof, woof, doggie...."

Well, I about died and couldn't get him to stop. My mom was in the dressing room and I was trying my hardest to get him across the room and out of site from the crazy eccentric old lady so that he wouldn't offend her too much!

Well, the fun begins and I can't wait for the years and years of embarrassment my children will bring me!

4 comments:

The Parrys said...

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!! OOOOOOH i cant even imagine how embarassed you were when he started barking at that lady!... that is HILARIOUS. I seriousely laughed for 5 minutes straight. You need time away from the seth huh? i need time away from cami... hmmmm... we should go shoppping!!!! seth is so big and so cute! cami has no desire to talk at all... its so sad :(

Aubrey said...

Seth just inherited a really good fashion sense from you. No need to be embarrassed, because that lady shouldn't have been wearing a fur vest. hahaha

Katie Blacker said...

Seth is a smarty pants. He's quite the charmer. I love the doggy story. I would have paid good $$ to have been there. And you're socks? at first I thought they were cowboy boots - which is so adorable against that belly! Oh, Sarah, you did good girl. Your boy is a modelbaby.

Celeste said...

That is one killer smile that boy has got. Good stories.