Monday, November 1, 2010

Carving Pumpkins

Well, this weekend was a busy one. We had a lot of Halloween fun before the actual day and that turned out to be great because on Halloween Eve Seth started getting sick and was pretty miserable for most of the next day. But, we really made the most of the holiday this year, with tons of parties and activities!


We carved pumpkins on Friday night and it was a lot of fun.

Seth was more interested in eating the Halloween Oreos we bought earlier that day. Lately he only eats the middle out of the Oreo and tosses the rest ... what a crazy kid!

Nick and Seth were working on Seth's Mr. Potato Head Pirate pumpkin while I was getting the guts out of the pumpkins ... how did I end up with that job anyway?


Seth thought it was pretty fun and was taking all the pieces out and putting them back in ... don't you just love the cookie face?

He LOVES his pumpkin potato head

See ... me slaving away getting the pumpkins ready to carve

Nick working so hard to make his creative pumpkin PERFECT! Seth was being a little crazy ... I guess he was getting a little excited!

Three little pumpkins ...
And the finished product .... Mine, I went for the original Jack-O-lantern look. Nick apparently has Twilight fever or something ... but, it turned out to look pretty cool!


yeah, for Halloween fun!

2 comments:

The Petersen Family said...

I love Seth's pumpkin. That was such a good idea!

Unknown said...

oh hes sooooo cute!!!! what a precious little face i love the closeups you get of him! youre so good at capturing cute faces!! glad you guys had so much fun!!!