Friday, February 11, 2011

Oh Blah Dee, Oh Blah Dah Life Goes On ...

So, Life has been a little boring for us lately; Or maybe repetitive is a better word. It's been snowing like crazy here and it's so cold we just tend to stay in the house and try and keep warm. Since we haven't really done anything "blog worthy" in a while, I thought I'd just post a few cell phone photos so you can see how "exciting" our life indoors has been lately.

Seth has decided that this is how he should go up the stairs. Yes, it's kind of funny, but so annoying when you're in a hurry.

We've all been sporting really attractive sweat pant looks around the house to stay warm. Seth thinks it's kind of fun to snuggle in bed with mommy and watch a movie! (Thankfully, because it's hard to keep this kid entertained day after day in the house)

Poor Nick! Not like he doesn't have enough to do, but since it's been snowing so much he's been outside shoveling his life away. It seems like once we get it manageable more snow keeps on falling.

He also shovels the sidewalk around the entire building next to our house. The man who owns it is retired and pays nick to do it, but I feel so bad for him when he's out in the cold for hours. Yes, I'm a terrible wife and No I do not help what so ever with the snow removal ...

Seth however DOES help dad out shoveling ...and you can bet he's a big helper out there. And he looks pretty cute all bundled up too!

Look a those red cheeks .... I just want to smooch them all day!

All this freezing indoors business is giving me an excuse to shop online. No, I don't actually buy much, but it's fun to "window surf" and I've come across a few bargains for Seth and little Miss Denzer to be. I just purchased this cute little swim suit for her at the beach this summer .... so fun! :)

Nick got a haircut (yes, this is what I'm resorting to blog about ... we are really just THAT exciting)

The other day Seth and I were driving home from my Dr. appointment when Seth asked me if he could have a cheeseburger for lunch. It was so random. He's never eaten a cheeseburger and the last week or so he really hasn't eaten much at all. Because he hasn't been eating I figured why not? We'll try it. He was serious and ate almost the whole thing. So here is a random picture of Seth eating a cheeseburger. I tried to make it a fun indoor activity by having a lunch picnic on the floor. I just crack myself up with the things I come up with doing to keep this kid entertained!

Well, I hope you enjoy the blurry pictures from my phone. My parents are coming into town for a few days tomorrow so maybe we'll do something a little more exciting.

I hope you are all keeping warm and enjoying the winter!

7 comments:

Celeste said...

Sounds about like my life lately! That's awesome Seth ate a cheeseburger, Xander still won't try one. Nice haircut Nick.

Aubrey said...

I am SO glad that Seth loves cheeseburgers! It is really important.

Stay warm with all that crazy snow! I just can't believe the weather these days

Katie Blacker said...

i know the winter is so blah. HOpefully Mr. Groundhog is right and we are almost done.

Anonymous said...

Seth IS so cute!!! How old is he I swear Last i heard he was like 1... time goes by to fast!

Kevin and Heather Hirst said...

I love love love that little bathing suit!

The Petersen Family said...

That is so funny about the cheeseburger. I'm so ready for the winter to be over. I'm sick of the cold and being inside ALL the time. I'm running out of ideas to keep the kids entertained. It sounds like you are doing better than me! Poor Nick! That's a lot of shoveling.

Unknown said...

OMG LOVE the swimsuit!!! how fun!! you are gonna have sooo much fun shopping for a girl!!! whens your duedate?