Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kansas City Temple

A few nights ago we went to check out the construction of the Kansas City LDS temple. My church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints - aka, Mormon church), is finally building a temple in the Kansas City area. It's so exciting! Anyway, we went to check it out and it's the first time I've seen it at all. It looks pretty great already. I guess it's supposed to be finished next spring-ish, and it'll be so great to come and see it when it's finally finished.

Anyway, here are a few photo's I snapped on our visit.




Seth was more interested in the construction site than anything, I think. He ran all over the place.
Shelby was checking it all out too ... look how chubby she's starting to get!
I'm really excited for the temple to be completed next year and can't wait to come and check it out at that point.

If you want more info about my church or temples check out this site.

2 comments:

The Petersen Family said...

That is a beautiful temple. We will have to visit it too sometime :)

Tanaya Larsen said...

How have I not been checking your blog lately? You guys have been doing such fun things! Seth seems to be staying busy and Shelby is so tiny! That DeAnna Rose place looks awesome. Tim and I will have to take a trip out there when we have kids.