Monday, February 25, 2008

I Voted


So, this picture is crazy and it happened weeks ago, But ... I was just really excited to have been one of the millions of people to vote for Mitt Romney before he dropped out!

Since I had to register to vote in Utah and i live in Provo, I went to city hall to vote and was seriously about 40 years younger than every other person voting there! It was great!

Chelsea and Nick made fun of me for being so proud to have voted! I wore my sticker proudly all day ... haha! :)

2 comments:

emilie s. d. p. said...

Good for you! That's too bad that he dropped the race (I know he had good reason though)...I'm a little nervous because I'm pretty sure Obama's our next president...we'll see!

So that is insane that you guys got pregnant without planning it (well it's not that crazy, I mean people have unplanned pregnancies all the time) but I'm so nervous to get pregnant lately. I'm so good about taking my birth control right on time, etc. but I guess it will just happen when it's meant to happen and it's such a great thing that it could really never come too soon, especially when you have a great husband that will help take care of you!

That's so great you find out the sex tomorrow! YAY! I'll keep my fingers crossed. Either way it will be so wonderful, you'll be such a great mom!

emilie s. d. p. said...

yikes...that was the longest comment of my life!