So, here I am four months pregnant ... I'm not really showing a ton yet, but it's defiantly begun. I'm in that awkward stage of not being able to wear maternity clothes quite yet, but they aren't too far out! Oh, geez!
We find out in a few weeks if it's a boy or a girl so cast your vote to see who wins!
Yes, we are ridiculous and made a poll on our blog for this. We are just excited to be proud parents in the future!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Posted by Sarah, Nick and Seth at 6:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
FIRST of all, I am so excited u have a blog. It's so fun! The "married peoples facebook"! SECOND, HOLY CRAP, YOU ARE PREGO! I had no idea and can't believe it! In ten years, when I have a baby you will have like 7. Love it! Congrats. Our blog is www.andreatrevor.blogspot.com!
CONGRATS ON BEING PREGNANT!! That is so exciting for you! I found your blog on Andrea's!! Check ours out sometime, www.menssenfamily.blogspot.com
Congrats again! So when is your due date? Sometime is May??!
Rod (Sarah's Uncle) says he can't vote on the baby poll because he's pulling for twins!!
Wooohooo! Congrats on being pregnant! And yeah for you for starting a blog! Do you know what you are having yet?
you'll have to check us out!
www.thehillz4@blogspot.com
Hi there Sarah, my name is Deanna and I have been friends with Danika and Nick for years. Anyways, I just wanted to congratulate you and Nick! I'm very happy for you two. Tell Nick I said hello!
Yeah for blogging, add me and barbara to your friends.
Yay for your blog! We've got one too, send me your email address (barbara.ence@gmail.com) and I will send you an invite to our blog. Congratulations ON BEING PREGNANT! that is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!
Sarah! I love that I found your blog! After you got engaged I didn't know what happened to you! Congrats on the pregnancy, that is so wonderful. So where are you living? Isn't Nick going to law school? Keep me updated! I'm at emilieandmitch.blogspot.com (this is Emilie Dokos by the way)
Post a Comment