Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Barefoot and Pregnant

So Nick thought it was funny that I was" barefoot and pregnant" cooking in the kitchen after church a few weeks ago. I felt like such a typical BYU young newlywed expecting their first baby! haha .... I so never saw myself in this position! In fact, I will admit that I used to crack jokes about people that did do this. Now, here I am; even though this baby was anything but planned it's just ironic! So here I am fitting the Mormon mold! :)

2 comments:

emilie s. d. p. said...

This cracks me up! I can't believe how long your hair is, it's so beautiful!
If it makes you feel any better I was at work the other day and my boss told me I looked like the perfect image of a mormon mom because I had a mid-calf length skirt on and a cardigan. I was so insulted, I'm not pregnant yet so I shouldn't be looking like a mormon mom YET.

barbaraence said...

Yes, your hair is gorgeous!