Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Belly is Beginning ...


So, here is my 22 week belly. It's kind of crazy and i honestly think this picture is scary looking at it. But, yes it has begun. I really didn't feel like i was showing for a while and now i'm beginning to. I still just feel fat and that people who don't know me just look at me and think, so is she getting fat or what? However, I hear that that is just one of the many AMAZING experience one partakes in during 9 months of blissful pregnancy. (no sarcasm what-so-ever there!)

Anyway, I just officially started wearing my maternity clothes and it's just weird to get used to. But, at least now days there are some more options out there and you can at least not feel like you have to wear a mu mu all the time :)

So, I'm over half way there and it's scaring me to death that I'm going to be a mom in just a few months! There's really no backing out now ... so i'll keep everyone posted!

10 comments:

Aubrey said...

Pretty sure you are going to be the coolest mom ever!

Celeste said...

Sarah you look so cute! It's fun to finally start showing, don't you think? I'm so excited for you to be having a little boy!

Stephanie said...

You look super cute! No need to be worried...oh and I so know what you mean about the akward stage...you feel more fat than having a round belly! But don't worry...it'll pop out sooner than you think!

Anonymous said...

K, Sarah YOU LOOK ADORABLE!!! Like Stephanie said...you will have a baby belly before you know it! For fun during my pregnancy I took a picture each month in the same "non-prego" shirt. I didn't start really showing till about 7 months or so and the last 2 months Oh my...no one will ever see the pics! I look like I am wearing one of Caleb's shirts! It was pretty hot...half of my belly is hanging out....nice...

Tanaya and Tim said...

I agree with all of the other comments and think you are the cutest pregnant girl! I can't believe we haven't seen you since you even started showing at all. We'll all have to get together soon.

Morgan said...

What a cute prego tummy you have Sarah! I love the 2nd trimester, it's the best. You look cute and pregnant...by the end of the 3rd trimester well, it's just not as good.

The Petersen Family said...

Sarah you are so cute!! That is such a bummer about Dr. Wylie. I can't believe she is going to where the stupid Utes are!!! I don't know what I would do either. Are they adding more doctors at Aspen Women's Center? I always hated when there were only two there because it would take forever to get in. Sorry to hear about that, but at least you are looking cute and pregnant now!! I can't wait to see your little boy.

Katie Blacker said...

Hey Yes, I got your message and Loved it. You are not a shadey friend at all! We need to get together. I am so excited about being blogger friends, yay! You look really cute with your prego-belly, btw. you going to be like one of THOSE girls who is cute the whole time they are pregnant.

emilie s. d. p. said...

I LOVE it. I love all pregnant women, and you especially look adorable. I can't wait till it gets bigger :o) Seriously, we need to go out to lunch or something so I can see you both in person.

emilie s. d. p. said...

...and by "it" I mean I can't wait until he gets bigger.