I'm Bringing home a baby bumble bee ... (does anyone else remember that song?)
Anyway, most of these pictures probably look the same, but I couldn't help putting a ton of them up! It was hard to choose. Seth had his first Halloween and was the cutest bumble bee ever ... Here he is with his dad the soccer player.
and mom the non-dressed up lady! I kind of felt like a "room - mom" because I wore an orange shirt and a black 3/4 legth sweater and fun Halloween socks.
So here are a bunch of pictures of my little bumble bee. The best part is that he absolutely loved his costume. Every time we put it on him he would start laughing so hard! He just loved beling a little bundled up man! :)
check out the cute little Halloween socks poking out down there.

There he is in his Halloween outfit with uncle Talyor ... and then aunt Chelsea before heading up to Salt Lake to visit great grandpa Larsen in the Hospital!
We got the costume on one last time in Salt Lake to cheer grandpa up at the hospital and trick-or-treat around the place!
What a happy boy he was! :)
And here's Seth today with some of the loot he got trick-or-treating on Friday! :) 






8 comments:
What a great costume!! I love all the padding and his little face poking out.
That is the cutest outfit I have ever seen. I love how much he liked wearing it too.
He is such a cute little bumble bee. I love the picture where he is smiling really big! Cute pictures!
I love that Seth seems so content chillin' in a huge costume, haha. And what happened on the way home from SL?
So cute! I love how he is looking at the Snickers bar too!
he's freakin cute.
What a precious little bumble bee! He really does look so happy. How fun! I only wish he could have trick or treated in Kansas.
wow he is getting SOO big! we need to get together again sometime soon. Seth is too cute by the way!!! Oh and I remember that song about the bumble bee... whats funny is up until now i thought my grandma made up that song! hahaha! What an adorable costume! He is just so dang cute!!
Post a Comment