Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Yummy Rice Cereal

Today was Seth's 4 month Birthday! After going to the Dr. yesterday and getting the okay, we decided to try out some rice cereal tonight and see how Seth liked it. He's a great eater and very eager to get some more flavors going on. Also the Dr. said it might help that pleasant spitting up that we love so much! :) 

So, we tried it out and he actually did better than I expected him to. The first few spoonfulls were a little confusing, but by the time we were finished he was actually swallowing most of the cereal. It was pretty cute and Seth was so excited about it too! Here are some pictures of the endevour and a little video (pretty short because my battery died) 




6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

what a cute baby carrier. Now that you are starting solids, be ready for more stinky diapers...yeah!!!

The Parrys said...

LUCKY!!!! Cami wants NO part of eating real food. haha. Not a drop went into her mouth. In fact, just after a few bites she learned to tighten her lips real hard so that we couldnt even get the spoon past them. Does formula REALLY taste so good that you dont want anything else? Maybe her taste buds dont work! haha Anyways, youre lucky! im jealous :). Oh and seth is such a cutie pie. I havent seen him in forever and I really need to come hang out next time we come down. Ive been spending so much time at my family's house. Anyways, talk to you soon.

The Petersen Family said...

I'm glad he liked his rice cereal! I love when you start them on real food because they are so fun to watch. I'm glad his Dr. appointment went well! I can't believe how big and old he is now, and we haven't even been able to see him! Hopefully next month, we can work something out!

Anonymous said...

I love that I get to see these babies growing up on here. Seth is soo adorable. We have to get him together with Alexander, and Trish's granddaughter Becca at some point! Right. I see a great photo op, camera shooting video opportunity...and then of course Andrea will have her baby...and life moves forward and onward and upward in such exciting fun ways!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh and Sarah, "writeon2day" is me...Jane Johnson! LY!

Jennifer Kearney said...

Ok so this is a comment on the past few posts....I'm falling a little behind. First of all the chili cook off winner! Very exciting! I had no idea you are such a good cook. Please send me the recipe. Poor baby Seth, shots aren't fun for me so I'm sure it's like torture for the little ones. Oh the joys of rice cereal. Maddox can't wait. :)

P.S. I love your little rant about the election! Made me laugh but I agree with you.