Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Little Monkey


Okay this was just too funny so i had to share. Seth was playing in our bedroom this morning and I was out on the couch checking my email. He was laughing and I could hear him around; he was having a good time so i just let him be. Anyway, a few minutes had gone by and i realized i hadn't heard anything out of him ... all you moms know what that means ... TROUBLE!

So, i went into the bedroom and he wasn't ANYWHERE? I looked in the bathroom hall ... Not there either? I started saying "Seth?" while looking in his bedroom too. Still nothing! I kept calling him so he would squeak at me or something. (Which he usually does) Still nothing for a minute or more. I was so confused?!

Finally, he answered me with a little scream. I moved toward the scream and somehow he had gotten into my closet and closed the door almost all the way! When I went over to get him he just laughed at me. So, I guess we were playing Hide and Seek! It was pretty hysterical ... and Seth was so proud of himself!

I'm nervous for what my future holds, if at 8 months he's already playing jokes on me!?

2 comments:

Katie Blacker said...

sarah! that is hilarious. what a funny boy. he's getting so big! pretty soon all he will want to do is play hide & seek!

Celeste said...

How funny...he was probably so proud of himself. In a few months he'll get a whole bunch of hiding spots and then you'll never know where he'll turn up. Very fun.