Friday, August 14, 2009

Our Little Comedian ... Dennis the Menace

So, Seth has been so funny lately! He's really starting to develop a little personality. He liked to play tricks on me all the time and just ends up laughing when I try and tell him no! So, here are just a couple funny pictures of our funny little boy, all grown up, along with
5 funny stories
...

Story #1:
The other day I was making our bed and straightening up our room. Seth was playing across the hall in his room and all of a sudden came walking in our room turned left into the closet, grabbed one of Nick's baseball hats, put it on his head, and just headed right back out of the room and down the hall to his room. It was hysterical .... it was like he was playing decided he needed a hat and just hurried and grabbed one. Too funny!

Here's Seth playing around ...
Story #2:

Lately while home with me during the day Seth has been walking around with his little toy cell phone and talking. About every 5 words he says "daddy." How cute is that? Also whenever I'm on the phone during the day he thinks I'm talking to daddy too and tries to grab the phone so he can say hi too.

It's a hard knock life for Seth ... he just out of no where fell asleep in his high chair after eating. One minute he was talking and then next we looked over and he was OUT!

Story #3:

Seth, just this week, has learned what shoes are. He knows that when Mom puts them on, he gets to go somewhere outside and LOVES it! he also is learning where they go next to mom and dad's shoes which is pretty cute. But sometimes, when he's bored I think, he'll go over and grab his shoes and try and put them on himself. When that doesn't work he brings them over to be and tries to convince me we need to go somewhere. Whenever we put his shoes on his laughs so much ... I guess he has ticklish feet!

These next few pictures remind me of Dennis the Menace. He's into everything these days especially tools ... I guess he gets it from his favorite show Handy Manny (which he know says, well kind of, and sings in the car).




Story #4:

The other day my friend from Park City, Brittany, and her husband Nick, stopped by for a little bit because they were in the area. Anyway, we were sitting around talking and all of a sudden Seth raised his right leg and let one rip! Like it was nothing. We all looked at his and laughed (I was so embarrassed!) and Seth just smiled and laughed. Who knows where he got that from? He hasn't done it before or since?


Story #5:

I have a free standing full length mirror in our bedroom. The other day Seth was looking in it and was trying to figure out why the person in the mirror was doing exactly what he was. he tried to trick his reflection. He would put his face all the way to the right out of the frame and then really fast bring it back in front of it. The do it to the left. Then he'd move his face closer and further away trying to figure it out. He did this for about 5 minutes (which is a LONG TIME in baby time) and every time his reflection was just a quick!

Here are a few videos. One is of Seth rolling his "r's" he does this non-stop. I guess his Mexican blood is dominant in his speech. The other is just a little video of Seth walking around like a big boy.

We certainly have a little character here. I'm sure when he's older he's going to be playing tricks on us and laughing his head off. At least he's cute (but, i think he's starting to figure this out and use it to his advantage already!)

5 comments:

Katie Blacker said...

k those stories are hilarious. You have one funny boy! The video of him walking around is so sweet. I can't belive he is WALKING?! so sweet. I gues you figured out the picture issue?

Celeste said...

What a silly boy! I can never believe how grown-up they look as soon as they start walking. Sounds like you've got quite the prankster developing there. =)

Jo Oliver said...

Ah so funny! What a stud walking, he totally is going to have a pimp walk. btw i'm a new arrested development fan and I LOVE the name of your crazy kid's band!
great stuff

The Petersen Family said...

He sure is a funny kid. I love the story about him getting one of Nick's hats. He is walking like a pro now!

Tanaya Larsen said...

None of your previous commentors must have watched the video of Seth rolling his r's because that was hilarious! He is so big and so cute!