Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Krispy Kremes

So, I'm a little behind on my posting because last week was so busy for some reason? So, I'm going to post a lot in the next few days to get caught up ... I know you're all waiting with anticipation to see Seth's Halloween costume!!! haha

Anyway, Nick got up one morning and decided it would be fun to go to Krispy Kreme in the morning and get some fun Halloween donuts with Seth. As you can tell, Seth thought this was a good idea too!
He was having a hard time with the donut because he wasn't too sure if he could eat it or was just supposed to look at it.

So, dad helped him out a bit.

And then there was no stopping him, or the mess he made!

After eating we had to go check out where they make the donuts, Set was very interested. Here are Seth and Nick with their scary pumpkin faces.

This picture makes me laugh because Nick is doing a cross between smiling and a scary pumpkin face ... I guess he didn't get the correct memo?!

Here's Seth on the way home ... he was super lucky this morning, donuts and chocolate milk for breakfast!!! WOW!

This is apparently Seth's new favorite TV spot in the morning. He take the tops off of my ottomans and sits in the first one and just chills there watching Manny. What a silly boy!


Here is a little video of the donut monster eating his yummy hot donut! He was cracking us up because after every bite he took he started dancing to the music ... I guess he was just having the greatest morning ever!!

The second video isn't' very exciting ... just mostly for the grandma Denzer who loves to see Seth Videos. Anyway, it's Seth trying to figure out how the pumpkin donut works?

2 comments:

Celeste said...

I love that he has decided to sit in the ottomans. That is so cute!

Katie Blacker said...

oh i miss those warm krispey kremes! what a fun morning!