Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Day At The Park

We had a few days last week with such nice weather. Seth and I decided it was perfect time to head to the park and play for a while. We hadn't been for a while because it's been cold, rainy or whatever else. Seth had a blast. We were the only ones there for most of the time so Seth had full reign.


Seth was fascinated by the fall leaves ... and has been for a while. He loves to pick them up and really examine them. Who knows what that means?

We drove the "ship," which Seth thought was pretty fun!


For some reason Seth thinks it's pretty hilarious to squeeze himself through tight spaces. So, this was another one of those funny instances.

What a cute kid!

I tried to snap a photo before we went down the slide, but it was kind of difficult.

Seth loved the slide. At first he was hesitant and I held his hand while he went down. Then when I helped him get situated and took my hand away, out of no where he pushed HIMSELF and slid down. I wasn't sure if this was an accident at first, but then he sat at the bottom on the ground laughing, got up and headed back to go again!

After the park we ran some errands and somehow ended up at my favorite bakery shop??? We got a cookie and headed home, but after eating his treat he fell asleep and I mean OUT COLD!

Check out that messy face!

Here is a little video of Seth sliding down by himself. This particular time he went down he apparently got more momentum and flew off the end of the slide a little. Right before the video stops it sounds like he's about to start crying, but have no fear it was a laugh on it's way out! He was having a blast going down the slide like a big boy all by himself! He's so big now .... especially with his crazy new hair cut. (Soon to come)

2 comments:

Katie Blacker said...

such cute pictures. Looks like a fun day at the park. I got your thank you note today. Chris wanted to know why you would send a thank you note for such a lame gift on our part - he said, "I would have just sent a text" ...and I said, "well that shows what kind of friend you are doesn't it." we laughed. but, thank you for the thank you! not needed but always real nice. You're the best!

Celeste said...

I love fall days at the park! They are so pleasant, we haven't had many of those here. I love Seth's cookie mustache.