Monday, March 15, 2010

What's been going on with us lately ...

Well, I'm the worst blogger on 2010. I've been so busy with working lately I can barely keep up with doing laundry and keeping the house clean. Anyway, I just thought I'd put some random pictures together from the last few weeks.

My parents were in town 2 weeks ago and we went to Red Robin. Seth wasn't quite having it once we were done eating and chit chatting. Nick took him out for a walk around the mall and found this little car to push him around in, he thought it was the most fun he's ever had! (Seth liked it too)

Seth also had fun at Grandma's house in Sandy. He got a hold of the Oreos!

Also, while out shopping for some party items Seth found a sweet car he had to have a ride in. You can check out his little video below.
Last weekend we were back up in Sandy for my cousin's wife's baby shower. It was fun to get to see some family members that we don't get to often. Anyway, this picture makes me laugh because Seth's little tongue is half sticking out the side of his mouth.

He looks like such a little boy here. I can't believe how big he's getting. He really looks like a toddler now!
Okay, yes, I'm a bad mother. Here are Nick and Seth smoking candy cigarettes. It was one time!!!!
We had our annual Oscar party last weekend and Nick took home the Oscar trivia award. He wins everything ...

But, alas it was Al who took home the Oscar. He guessed the most correct and scored the most points ... along with the Oscar for the second year in a row! It was a fun party and we were all excite Avatar didn't win and that Sandra pulled it home! Woooo Wooooo!

Here are just some little videos of Seth being Seth. Grandma and grandpa Larsen got him a train whistle and he couldn't quite figure it out ... he thought he had to make the actual sound himself. Check it out ...

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

I love Seth's little Astros hat!

Katie Blacker said...

i love your oscar parties! I was glad Sandra won too.

Whitney said...

Oh man...I love the video of Seth where he thinks he has to make the train noise, ha ha! Priceless...

Kevin and Heather Hirst said...

Seth is such a cutie:) And I miss Red Robin! I bet it is a great place to take kids because it is so loud in there:) Seth looks like he is at a really fun age.

Celeste said...

Great pictures! So you said you've been busy working...where are you working? Glad you guys got a fun day at the Park too.