Since November when we bought these tickets, I've been super excited to go see
MICHAEL BUBLE!!!
I've seen him in concert before, in Kansas City, and he is AMAZING! Seriously, even more fantastic LIVE than on his albums.
Anyway, I had such a fun time. I never get to go by myself so it was a lot of fun. Me and Chelsea were pretty excited and ready to go. Before I left I went to give Seth a hug and it was so funny ... he said , "have fun!" hilarious!

Here we are on the red carpet with Michael .... we were obviously his dates!
MICHAEL BUBLE!!!
I've seen him in concert before, in Kansas City, and he is AMAZING! Seriously, even more fantastic LIVE than on his albums.
Anyway, I had such a fun time. I never get to go by myself so it was a lot of fun. Me and Chelsea were pretty excited and ready to go. Before I left I went to give Seth a hug and it was so funny ... he said , "have fun!" hilarious!
Here we are on the red carpet with Michael .... we were obviously his dates!
We got there pretty early, which turned out to be good because we got settles, ate some nasty event food and got a chance to people watch for a while.
(One of my personal favorite past times)
While people watching we ate two entire things of cotton candy ... those huge bags with three bundles in them .... yes, we were serious!
Getting closer ...
Naturally 7 opened for Michael. We thought they'd be lame and annoying, but they were seriously awesome. They're A Capella, but not like you'd think ... they make themselves sound like instruments ... so crazy! They were the best opening act I've ever seen.
Check out the videos below if you want a glimpse of what you missed. Please excuse the rude people who can't get in their seats before the show starts, my concert singing and the video quality. I just took my little digital camera so the video isn't the best quality!
ENJOY -- I know you wish you were there!
Super fun ... it was great to get out of the house and do something just for myself. Do I sound like a selfish mom saying that? Whatever .... It was such a fun night!





5 comments:
yes you are right, I DO wish I was there!
A. we were the hottest people at the concert!
b. why didn't we get a pic of waldo? haha
c. such a fun night, thanks for going with me!!
How fun, I am glad you got to get away for such a fun night with your sister! Everyone needs to do that every now and then!!
Sounds like such a fun time! Glad you were able to have a Girls Night Out with your sis.
What a great concert! I always see pictures of you and your sister doing fun things and it makes me jealous. I wish my sister lived closer :(
Post a Comment