Since Congratulations for Graduation were in order, we had a little party on Sunday for the recent graduates. Chelsea and Nick were both officially finished with school and ready to be considered college graduates!
While waiting for the party to get started, Seth ran around outside and had fun in the back yard ...
... with his buddy cousin Gemma! These two have the best time together ... they get each other riled up and crazy!
Haha ... just seeing this picture makes me laugh. My dad and his twin brother Al decided they wanted a picture together. After a few regular ones, Al decided they needed a real serious/mean picture. haha ... well, it turned out pretty funny!
Happy graduation! I'm so proud of Nick. We had a rough deal this last year, as far as school goes. But, we got it all worked out and Nick did awesome this year. He did outstanding in classes, the LSAT and worked hard for the family. It all paid off and we've got some great options for Law school because of it.
I know, I'm cheesy ... but get over it. I'm a proud wife! :)





3 comments:
Good job Nick! Can't wait to hear where you're headed now.
Congrats! can't wait to hear where you guys are officially going.
Good luck with the rest of your busy spring. We'll get together for Michelle's wedding.
YAY! Isn't it a good feeling to get done with one obstacle, even if there are a million others looming ahead? Congrats on graduating. Good luck with Law School.
Post a Comment