Well, we finally know where we're headed! We're off to Toledo, Ohio! And yes, we're moving there in two weeks! AAAAAhhhhhh ..... pray that I can keep my sanity!

Anyway, we had several great options for law schools and finally made the tough decision and we both feel fantastic about it! Nick was offered a full ride scholarship to Toledo and we decided we just couldn't pass that up. So, we're off!
On Nick's last day of work, Seth and I headed in to surprise Nick with some treats and a little party with his work peeps. Here are the yummy cupcakes I made.

Anyway, we had several great options for law schools and finally made the tough decision and we both feel fantastic about it! Nick was offered a full ride scholarship to Toledo and we decided we just couldn't pass that up. So, we're off!
On Nick's last day of work, Seth and I headed in to surprise Nick with some treats and a little party with his work peeps. Here are the yummy cupcakes I made.
Where is Toledo? Well, it's way up there ... almost in Michigan, pretty close to Canada. We're close to, I think 7, major league baseball teams (or that's what Nick tells me) so, if anyone wants to come visit we'd love to see someone we know!!!






8 comments:
Yeah! A full ride scholoarship! That is so great Nick. I hope you guys love it out there.
We are excited you guys will be closer. We can't wait to see you hopefully soon! Good luck with all the moving.
2 weeks?!? This is insane! Congratulations though. Let me know if you need help watching Seth while you pack.
whahoo! OHIO here you come! neighbor ;)
2 things...
1. even though it is tempting with such low rates, i recommend renting NOT buying. Lots of people here are stuck with their houses after they graduate.
2. You should look into renting a house. Here in Cleveland, you can rent a whole house with 3 bedrooms for the same price as an apartment.
(not sure about Toledo though!)
Good luck! Sounds pretty awesome!
Congratulations Nick! I am excited to have you guys on the better side of the country, hehe
I wish I could be there in Utah to help you pack and keep your sanity :(
Love the HOLY TOLEDO cupcakes and theme -- it will be a new adventure for your little family -- we wish you well!
We're excited for you! When are you moving? We could put it on our route out to CO if you'll be there in the end of July...
And American Idol runner up Crystal Bowersox is from Toledo. I'm pretty sure it is famous now.
Post a Comment