Monday, May 17, 2010

Navuoo round 2

Well, We were all back in Nauvoo last week for Chelsea's wedding. I'm not going to lie it was probably one of the craziest weeks on my life. But, everyone survived and we had a good time. I wasn't able to take any pictures of the wedding party and all, but you can check them out on the photographer web site here: http://mlineback2.photobiz.com Just click on Client images and then Chelsea to check them out.

Once we made it to Nauvoo we toured a few of the shops and things in town. Seth was so ready to be out of the car and I couldn't stand making him sit and listen to a lady talking, so I let him run around the back yard of the old bakery. He was in LOVE.

The nice ladies inside gave him a few cookies too keep him occupied. He was all about them!


Nick and Seth. Don't worry because Seth has started calling Nick, "NICK" or "Nick-los" it's pretty hilarious. No more daddy!

Seth had a ball running down the empty streets of Nauvoo.

Here's the post Office, where Seth wrote a "letter" and mailed it.

No trip to Nauvoo is complete with out visiting the fudge shop in town. So, we did our fare share in there! :)

Here's the Nauvoo temple. Nick and I took a walk around for a while together, just us. It was nice to come back where we were married and think about all we've been through since then. (cheese, I know!)

But, isn't it beautiful?

It was such a perfect day the day before the wedding!


WE attempted to take a picture of ourselves with temple in the background ...

Then this random dude offered to take our picture. He got down on his knees and everything so he could "get the temple in the picture." Is he serious about this crappy picture? And he touched his finger on my camera lens so it really made me mad! Oh, well .... I guess I survived!

I just had to put this on so other people could agree at how ridiculous this picture was?

Nick tried his luck at the camera too ...

Well, I realize there are only pictures of our family here. We had so much fun with cousin Aubrey and friend Stephanie. Thanks to everyone for helping us out with Seth ... he was a bit crazy at times, but what else is new?

Congrats to the newlyweds ... see you soon!

3 comments:

Katie said...

The Nauvoo temple is beautiful!

Celeste said...

What a cool place to be married! I bet it was neat for you and Nick to be back there. I love your Birdesmaids dress and Seth's little tux!

Merry Brooke said...

I love these pictures!! Makes me miss y'all's family and Nauvoo! If only you'd had my car... :) Y'all should visit me in DC when you're a little closer to the east coast.