Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ode to the Beach ... the final Chapter


This is the last post of the beach ... I promise. I just took so many pictures (like seriously a few hundred and I have a several sets of grandparents that want to see just about every picture)

Anyway, Seth had a fun time playing with Sara Mia at the beach too!
(Nick cousin Memo and his family came up for a few days with us at the beach to play!)





Drink break! This boy drank more this week than in his whole life. We were outside all the time and he worked up a thirst!

This was about as good as I could get of a picture of them together and both looking at the camera! :) lol

My Cheeto eater ...

Miss thang herself!

I know, gross ... but I had to get a few pictures of myself in there so I could prove I was actually there too!

Grandma was helping Seth build a little pool to sit in. He was having a blast while she was pouring the water on him! :)


I mean really ... isn't he a cute kid?

We also had a few more hours of swimming at the pool. Judging by this face, I'm guessing Seth was having fun!?
Our last night on the beach we headed down to fly Seth's cool new kite that Grandma Denzer got him. He thought it was pretty cool. You can't tell but it has a dog pirate on it ... perfect!

It was all fun and dandy until Seth let go and both Nick and I had to chase the kite down the beach. Seth was cracking up at us trying to save his kite. What a little goof-ball.

Yeah, for the beach posts! Next up ... H-town!
So, I just updated this post because I didn't have really any pictures from Houston to put up. Here is Seth chillin' at the little table grandpa got out for him and eating some breakfast!

- Kansas Post Up Next -

0 comments: