Yes, we are still alive!
November flew by. Seriously, I can't believe it's December! We have been so busy and running around doing this and that, so blogging got put on the back burner for a few weeks. So, here's what our November looked like.
Seth got a hair cut ... now he looks like a big boy!
November flew by. Seriously, I can't believe it's December! We have been so busy and running around doing this and that, so blogging got put on the back burner for a few weeks. So, here's what our November looked like.
Seth got a hair cut ... now he looks like a big boy!
My cute friend Katie came down and took some Oh, so cute family pictures for us! It was freezing that day, and Seth was so over it. I was worried we wouldn't get many good shots because he wasn't cooperating. But, they turned out GREAT and I LOVE THEM! Seriously, hire this lady for your family photo if you get the chance ... she is the bomb.com if you know what I mean!

Right after this we all got sick. Actually, somehow Nick didn't. But, Seth and I were on a continuous cycle of some sort and it was not fun! Our heater went out on the day i ended up being the sickest ... so, it was a lovely little while for us!Then, it was my birthday. I turned 25 again! Nick and Seth seriously spoiled me with breakfast in bed, some sweet gifts and a date night to the Melting Pot with just the 2 of us. Thanks to my girl Tiffany! (she watched Seth and I'm pretty sure Seth never wanted to come home after those few hours!) It was so nice to just be out alone for once!
I tackled my first bird ... and it turned out delicious! I had an interesting time carving Tom the Turkey however, not my favorite job!
We also tried a Toledo famous restaurant. "Tony Packos!" It's like a chili dog place and I guess the guy from Mash always talked about it, so Nick had been wanting to go there ever since we moved in. Seth had fun with Uncle Alan and Danika during lunch.
We also took a trip to the Toledo Zoo to see the Zoo Lights. I'm not gonna lie, this Zoo has NOTHING on the Salt Lake Hogle Zoo when it comes to the Christmas lights. It was so much fun though, and Seth had a blast. Nick and I just had high expectations because the Salt Lake Zoo is quite the show!
Seth was pretty into the Hippopotamus Christmas song and watching the lights blink to the music with Aunt Danika.
So our November was pretty crazy! I feel like there was one more thing that made it a little busy and crazy .... oh, yeah,
Baby Denzer #2 is on the way!!!!
He or She will be making their debut at the beginning of June ... so, stay tuned for more details to come! I'm going to put a poll up to see who guesses it's a boy or girl!





16 comments:
YAY for #2!!! Congrats. Also, your pics are cute. Also, I don't think you're allowed to celebrate the same birthday 2 years in a row until you're 29. At least that's what they tell me I KNOW you're 26, so nice try. Hope you are feeling okay!
You're so sneaky to throw that in there at the end. Good way to make sure people are actually reading all of it! Anyway, CONGRATS!! That is so exciting. You're going to love the space between your kids (at least I do). Hope you're not too sick.
Congratulations!!!!
AHHH! That's so awesome that you're pregnant! Congrats. I read it to Jeff and he goes, "Wait. What? Who?" Ha ha ha. I knew that'd get his attention :)
love your November run-down. especially the part about baby#2. So excited to meet the little lady - yep I think it is a girl.
love you!
Congrats on the baby! You always have such fun stuff going on, oh and I love the family pictures!
I love that hand print idea for a t-shirt. Very cool. And congrats on the baby news! May your days be merry and bright and have minimal morning sickness. ;-)
Seth looks like such a handsome little man with his new haircut -- ready and set to become a big brother! Congratulations to you all! And I'm voting in the "baby boy" column -- seems like they come in two of a kind most often for babies #1 and #2.
OMG congratulations!!!!!! i say girl!!! we all need at least one of each!!! sooo happy for you guys!
Well I was going to call and congratulate you on Baby D 2.0 this weekend, but then I remembered you were in Chi-town. So maybe I can call you this weekend.
Anywho, I am just so stinking excited! If it is a girl, she will be a glamour girl from the get-go, I have no doubt. And if it is a boy, I think he and Seth would have a b-l-a-s-t running around together as they grow up. It is just so exciting either way! I hope the baby has as much hair as Seth did when he was born!!!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys:) And your pictures are amazing--Katie is so awesome. Your hair looks gorgeous! I hope you are feeling well:)
Sounds like a fun Thanksgiving and lots of cute pictures! Congrats again! We are so excited for you guys!!! I can't wait until you find out!
Ahhhh, how exciting!! I'm so happy for y'all! Congratulations. I'm sure the new baby will be just as cute as Seth!
We miss you guys!! Hope you are having fun in TX!! Merry Christmas!!
Congrats on the new baby!! How exciting!
I love the turkey shirt. Can you give me a tutorial in time for next November? I wasn't a huge fan of Tony Packos but Jeremiah sure was, and I'm with you, Toledo Zoolights was great, but not SLC-great. Glad you are enjoying your surroundings! Congrats on baby #2, when do you find out what you are having? I'm assuming it's soon!
Post a Comment