We Made It! Nick got home on Saturday afternoon and when we saw him walking out of the terminal it was the greatest day ever for me and Seth. Seth ran over to Nick and had the HUGEST smile that lasted FOREVER and I was a little emotional because I knew everything was going to work out now that Nick was home.
Seth and I decided it would be fun to make Daddy a Welcome Home sign to bring to the airport. Seth was really into it and was so excited. He picked out all the paper we would use for each letter and we got the sign put together...
Then Seth added an artistic touch with markers,
Seth and I decided it would be fun to make Daddy a Welcome Home sign to bring to the airport. Seth was really into it and was so excited. He picked out all the paper we would use for each letter and we got the sign put together...
Once we were at the airport Seth couldn't stay still. He was so anxious and just kept looking everywhere all the time. Like Nick was just going to pop out of somewhere and surprise him or something. He was one excited little boy when he finally saw his daddy!
So, we made it and all is well. I mean kind of. I'm not gonna lie, I'm getting more and more miserable and cranky as the days go by. At least Nick is home to keep Seth occupied and happy (and me too!).
My mom will fly in tomorrow early afternoon and then we head to the hospital Thursday morning to get this baby out! I'm so ready to have this baby and be done with pregnancy. Yes, I am starting to freak out about labor and delivery but just keep thinking it's going to be over quickly and then I'm home free with a cute little princess! :)
I'm just hoping all goes well and we end up with a happy and healthy mommy and baby coming home this weekend. We'll be posting pictures of our little angel soon!





6 comments:
So glad you're back together again! Good luck with everything!
Everything will go great! I will be thinking of you guys this week.
glad you made it! good luck
I bet Seth made a bunch of people's day standing at the airport with that sign and looking so happy. I know the picture made my day so I'm sure it was even better in person. So glad you're hubby is home to take care of you.
Yay! I'm so glad everything worked out, and I'm excited to see pictures of your little angel! Good luck with everything!
Good luck tomorrow! I can't wait to see pictures of your little girl!!
Post a Comment