Monday, June 11, 2012

My baby girl turned one earlier this month and I can hardly believe it! This past weekend we had a huge party for her and it was such a blast. (I'll post pictures soon) A few days before her birthday my friend Katie from Katie Blacker Photography took the cutest pictures ever! We did a few regular pictures and then she got to dig into a cake smash photo shoot. Then we ended it with a cute little pink bathtub shoot too! These are a few of my favorites ... I can't get over her blue eyes in the blue chair ... I think those are my favorites! I am so in love with these, it's unreal!




 Future Heart breaker right there!
 She was hysterical with the pearls ... we put them on her and she was immediately all about them and being photographed! What a sweet heart!
 "I'm sexy and I know it ..."

 She was all about the cake once she figured out she could eat it!


 The cake was 100% gone pretty quick .... she ate it, threw it all over the place, and squished it pretty well! It was perfect!
 We couldn't resist the cuteness of the pink bathtub ...

I love these pictures and can't wait to get them up in my house! Too cute ... Katie is the bomb.com. If you are in Ohio you better get on it she's only going to be here another year. Your family photo needs to happen with her camera!

5 comments:

Mama Scribbler said...

ADORABLE!

M2 (Melissa) said...

Super cute! She is a cutey and those are fabulous pictures!!

Unknown said...

These pics are so adorable! Those blue eyes are killer!

Katie Blacker said...

you're too nice to me. You have two cute kids!

Celeste said...

These are SOOO cute! How will you ever choose??