So I know i'm ridiculous ... but i'm husband-less for the weekend! Nick is in New York with a friend for the weekend. They went to a Yankees game while i'm ...
...here in park city; working and loving my life! Although, it does look beautiful and sound fun to be working in a resort town, i'm over it! I'm ready to be done working and done dealing with the stress of my work environment! Anyway it's pathetic, but I miss nick and I can't wiat for him to be back tomorrow night! But, at least I have baby Denzer to keep me company ... or at least keep me up at night! :)





3 comments:
Ahhh, sad. You can hang out with me and Chris! I bet your sister is loving the one-on-one time.
Being husband-less is the worst. Seriously. I think Ken left for a couple nights while I was as far along as you are. I'm glad he won't be gone for long though :)
being husband-less sucks! I have done it many times, but not while being prego-I bet that is not fun. but that is so funny that Nick was in New York-I wonder if we passed him on the subway!
Post a Comment