Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Nick is a Rock Star!

So, I thought I was being a cool wife when at Christmas "Santa Clause" brought Nick a cougar blue bass guitar he had been really wanting. At the time, and not until Christmas morning did I realize that a bass guitar was basically nothing with out an amp. I guess I just thought you used an amp as a bonus, when you wanted to be really loud or something? Shows how much I know.
Anyway, since Christmas Nick has obviously wanted an amp and they are quite expensive so we kept putting it off. Recently he found a decent one that was on sale and not too bad priced. So, now he is in love with his guitar. He plans to play it really loud when our neighbors wake us up in the middle of the night/really early in the morning to return the favor.

But, he looks like a stud playing his guitar and rocking out! :)

2 comments:

Katie Blacker said...

Sweet DUDE! Maybe Chris and Nick can form a band now. Rock on!

emilie s. d. p. said...

So great! Especially since you can get back at your annoying neighbors!