So, I finally got around to getting more picture up of Seth. I kept saying I was going to put up more pictures, but found it hard to do since i'm always holding the little guy! Anyway, he's taking a much needed afternoon nap so I had a chance to put some more pictures up.
I'm so tired lately that I can barely function...does it ever get better? I have dreams of sleeping ... no joke! :)
Here's my little handsome man. His hair is so out of control that we had to get some brushes and combs so we could make it look a little more presentable!
Daddy reading him a book ... seth loved this! Look at his eyes and how interested he is!
My little rock and roll Mohawk child!
Just chillin' in bed with mom and dad.
I keep trying to get a picture of his cute little smile, but it always turns out looking crazy like this one ... it's like halfway through the smile or something. But, seth looks like a little old man in this picture.
I don't know what was going on in this picture, but Seth looks scared to death and it makes me laugh! 
Well, there are the latest and greatest. We went to the dr. on Monday and Seth is growing soo fast! He's already 7 lbs 5 ounces. That's more than a pound in two weeks he's gained. Anyway, he's still only in the 12th percentile so he's still a little guy. But he's already changed so much and keeps getting bigger and more grown up everyday!
He had to get his foot pricked and squeezes for like 5 minutes at the dr. I had to hold him while he was screaming bloody murder and looking at me like, " mom, what are you letting them do to me?" It was terrible and i've decided nick gets to hold him for the shots next time! I felt like such a cliche mom, because I was literaly holding back tears! I'm pathetic I guess
Thursday, August 7, 2008
More Picture for the Grandma's
Posted by Sarah, Nick and Seth at 2:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
I love his little lips! He is so darling Sarah! You did a great job making a baby because he is so cute :o)
He is just too cute! Good job Nick for reading to him, that is so important and he will love it forever since you've started early. Sarah, you've got to read the book "Babywise". Xander was sleeping through the night by 9 weeks because I did the stuff that book says. I swear by it. It gave me back my sleep and sanity. I'm proud of your for nursing, it can be a struggle at the beginning but is so good for little Seth. You two are great parents!
Okay. First, you do eventually feel more human, but you will probably never get back to the energy level you used to enjoy before kids. Second, he is SO cute! I love the hair. Third, I almost cry every time my kids get shots and I've been doing it for a while now. I hate watching them cry!
I love the missionary part hairdo and then the faux hawk! That takes real talent.
Hey Sarah, you little guy is adorable, and he sort of looks like Freddie Highmore-- especially in that first picture. What do you think?
Love it. He is so cute. I never get sick of pictures of him!!!
He is so cute. I love all the pictures since we don't get to see him in person! I can't believe how much hair he has. I used to think Dallin had a lot. I hope the sleeping gets better. I know how you feel and it is not a lot of fun, but one day it will get better:)
I cried too, the first time Madelynn got shots and I had to hold her, and that was at 4months, luckily I avoided it until then. I'm excited to be mom buddies when we get back to UT.
Post a Comment