Monday, August 25, 2008

Momma Finally Got a Haircut and Funny Seth

I finally got a haircut! My hair was so long and out of control it just needed to happen. I got about 7 inches cut off and, i know it's still long, but when you're hair is that length you have to take baby steps or it's too drastic! But, I feel like i lost 10 lbs now with all that hair gone. The pictures are ridiculous, but you get the idea.

Before ...


After ...

Okay so, we were watching TV last Sunday and Nick flipped through the Spanish channel and all of a sudden Seth turned his head and started really watching the crazy show that was on. He just stared at the TV like he knew what they were talking about ... it was so funny; Nick had to snap this picture ... I guess Seth knows where his roots are!
Here he's just chillin on the couch like a big boy! :) Daddy and pookie taking a little nap together.I just can't believe how big he's getting. I keep thinking he's huge until I saw a 4 week old about twice his size yesterday. I realized that he's going to be a runt for a while since he was so tiny to begin with ... but really he's getting so big!We were trying on shoes yeseterday to see if any of them fit him yet. A few did....but not the cute little flip flops. Anyway, after putting the shoes on it triggered the sunglasses and we all got a good laugh in. He was stylin' Mommy and Seth ... my cute little pookie! So, when I started this blog post about an hour ago this was Seth, asleep in mommy and daddy's bed. In the middle he woke up and wanted me to hold him! So, this post has been a work in progress ... finally we made it.

5 comments:

Katie Blacker said...

Your hair cut looks great! I bet it feels so nice. Did you like the place you went to?

And, I was dying laughing about Seth and the spanish channel. HaHA. I love it.

The Petersen Family said...

Sarah, you look great. I like your hair cut. I love the picture of Seth in your bed. He looks so peaceful. I'm sure Nick loved that Seth likes the Spanish channel. That's pretty funny!

emilie s. d. p. said...

I like your hair cut! But you right, it's still SO long. I like it that way though.

Celeste said...

I totally am with you and needing a haircut but its hard to fit it in with a little guy so when you do go you have to get a lot taken off. I'd say 7 inches is a lot! I really like your hair and I'm glad you kept it long still. Maybe you should talk to Seth in spanish more and then he can be bilingual.

HTF said...

Hey Sarah. Seth's adorable, and already growing. Sounds like you're gonna have to get him in a spanish class sooner rather than later. Good story!