Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Smiles Finally Caught on Camera

Seth is now 6 1/2 weeks old and I can't believe it. He's starting to get such a cute little personality and beginning to smile sooooo much! Its so cute ... we love to make him smile. He went through a phase last week where he didn't sleep well and would wake up screaming in the middle of the night ... that was lovely! But, now we're back to normal or so it seems. Grandma and Grandpa Wofford got him a rocking chair for his room, so now he falls asleep a little better. Anyway, here are some new picture of the little guy ...

Daddy and Seth ... he's wearing his "Dad's Team" outfit for probably the last time. He's getting a little too big for the newborn clothes now.
Grandma Wofford holding Seth while i hurried and finished eating my ice cream at Leatherby's in Salt Lake ... Yummy! But, pookie was hungry too!
Seth was smiling so cute and has been lately. However, everytime i try and catch it on camera he gets camera shy and stops smiling ... almost immediately after i pull the camera out. So, here is an almost smile ...
This is the face he usually pulls when i pull out the camera ... it's still pretty cute!
Here's mr. "Handsome" just chillin' on the couch ... check out his belly hanging over his pants!Yeah, today ... just a few hours ago i finally caught a smile on camera!!! How cute are baby smiles? I just love to see him smile ... it's the best thing in the world!And then again, the camera face right after ... but doesn't he just look like a little man? I can't help but be so happy when i see that face at 3 in the morning! :)

9 comments:

Tanaya and Tim said...

He has such a cute smile! I'm so glad you were finally able to get a good picture. Keep that one for when he gets older.

barbaraence said...

He is SO so cute!

emilie s. d. p. said...

He has the most adorable smile! Babies are so fun and they just get cuter and cuter...keep all the pictures coming, I love 'em!

Deanna said...

Little Seth is so cute! love the smile!

Aubrey said...

That is such a cute smile! I also love the shoes he was wearing at Leatherbys!

The Parrys said...

What a precious little guy!!!! AWWWW those smiles are so great!! especially when you can catch it on camera! GOOD JOB! :) His smile is beautiful! I will have Ryan call nick... definitely!! we need to hang out! We are thinking of coming down in a couple weeks for the BYU game so maybe we could all hook up then? Ill have him call. Talk to ya soon!

The Petersen Family said...

I love that smile! He just gets cuter every day! Getting a smile on camera is a hard task, so good job getting one already!

Rod and Diane Larsen said...

Those smiles make you wonder what kind of mischief Seth's cookin' up -- how adorable!

The Hekking Family said...

that first smile is hard to get I am still trying.