So, I haven't posted in a while because things have been so crazy. I've been trying to get things done and ready for Christmas. Nick and I are taking a crazy road trip with Seth to Kansas and Texas! (please wish us luck ... and if anyone has baby road trip tips, please share!)
Well, last week Seth upgraded to another new wardrobe. (3-6 months and a few 6 months things that run smaller) Anyway, Nick was excited because he now fits into his cute Astros outfit! So here are some picture of the little baseball star in the making ...

Alvin and the chipmunks comes to mind ...
Also last week Seth and I decked the halls! I pulled out this bear that Nick's grandma gave me last year and Seth thought it was so cool. Correction, he THINKS it's so cool! The bear opens up and tells the story of "The Night Before Christmas." There are little people and Santa Clause that move around inside. Whenever he's fussy we put him by the bear and just keep pushing the button ... he loves it! :)
His new trick is to grab both of his feet and just hold on to them and do some sort of crazy splits in the air. I think he just discovered that he had feet and now he's stretching his muscles for his upcoming baseball games!
Later that day he started trying to suck on his big toes. I tried to snap a picture, but he was a little camera shy about this talent.







3 comments:
Seth is so dang cute! I can't believe how big he is! Caleb was always trying to keep up with the rest of the kids...he was a light weight!! We should get together when your in town!
How fun that you are going to see both of your families. They are going to have so much fun with Seth. Good luck on the drive. My only piece of advice is, plan for the worst and then if it goes better than that you will all be surprised and happy. Either way, it will be an adventure!
He is so cute! I love chubby babies!
Post a Comment