Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas ...

So, we took Seth to see Santa the other day. I wasn't sure how he was going to react to a strange old man with a huge beard holding him. But, he LOVED it! :) He was squealing all morning and was so excited. I kept telling him he was going to meet Santa and he would get the biggest smile and wiggle around. He smiled in almost all of the pictures ... the challenge was finding a picture that Santa was smiling in. Although, I think this Santa looks like he could be the real deal, he wasn't very "JOLLY" which is kind of a deal breaker. I mean isn't that kind of his job? Anyway, the picture turned out cute i think.
Here is Seth after sitting with Santa ... he was so amused it was seriously so funny!

And here is proof of his excitement for those of you who think i'm just making it up.....
I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner already. This year has just flown by it seems!

8 comments:

Celeste said...

Now that is one legit Santa! Maybe he'd had a bad batch of cookies prior to Seth's visit and was a little uncomfortable. =) I love Seth's squealing! I'm pretty sure Xander would be freaked out by Santa this year.

The Petersen Family said...

That is so neat he actually liked sitting on Santa's lap! I love the video. He is one cute, happy boy!!

Aubrey said...

How cute! I am glad he loves Christmas so much. It must be genetic! :)

Anonymous said...

What a happy little baby! He is so cute and chubby! I am impressed that he did so well with a strange man holding him. The pictures did turn out really well though.

Kevin and Heather Hirst said...

This picture is so cute! I have your christmas card on my wall, adn everyone who sees it comments on what an adorable boy you have:) I agree!

Tanaya and Tim said...

It looks like I get to meet Seth soon!! I'm flying to SLC on MiLK day weekend for a good friend's wedding, so I hope I can visit you guys! (but not Tim. Oh well.)

Anna said...

Your in laws were at my parents house a couple weeks ago-Seth just brightens their day!!! They totally think the world of him. Of course, who doesn't?

The Parrys said...

I love his christmas picture. He is too cute. Hey what is your email address? I have changed our blog to private, invited users only and i need your email addy to send you an invite. i hope your christmas was great and we hope you are all doing well. seth is soo cute!!!!