Seth has learned some new tricks and we're having fun playing with him now that he's a lot more interactive with us. So anyway, Seth has begun laughing all the time! He is quite the comedian and loves to laugh at mom, dad and even himself. Here are some videos of him laughing...yes i sound like a dork! (But hey isn't that a synonim to mother?) Enjoy!
Seth is also moving around quite a bit now. Here is a video of him rolling over one of the first times. He started this the day before thanksgiving and it's so funny to watch him. He'll roll over all the time and then he doesn't really know what to do once he's there ... and he can't quite figure out how to roll back either. So, he really gets himself into a pickle.





5 comments:
Love the laughing!!! Its amazing that a little squeal of laughter can turn your bad day completely around.
congrats on rolling over baby Seth!
He has the cutest cheeks! I love baby laughter:) Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!
He is so cute when he laughs. I think he has already passed Dallin, since he couldn't roll from his back until he was 15 months old :) It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving. Next time we see you guys, Nick will have to make us a pie too!! It looked delicious!
this is super cute. I have been slacking on the blog updates & comments. I miss you!
Post a Comment