Monday, March 9, 2009

Hilarious ammendment to previous skiing post

So, while I was finishing up the previous skiing post I remembered that we had our pictures taken while skiing down one of the lifts. We saw his taking shots and decided we NEEDED to get in on that action. Anyway, we were too cheap to actually purchase the picture so I just copied and pasted them from the photo website. Anyway, check them out they are pretty funny! The above one is Taylor ... the pro!
Me, pretty much ready for the Olympics ...
Don't mess!
Nick, cautious yet precise.
Nick's professional skier pose.
Dad ... smiling for the camera.
Chelsea looking hot as always ...
and apparently the photographer thought so too because he took 4 picture of her and only 1 or 2 of each other the rest of us! hahaha ... go get em girly.

I hope you all enjoyed these pictures ... now you can see that we really had a blast!

2 comments:

Chelsea and Bryan Haslam said...

don't be jealous guys. not everyone can pull of the skier look as well as i do. i know how to work it!

Katie Blacker said...

check you guys out! Wow Sarah, I didn't know you were such a skier. I am so glad you guys were able to get out and be together. Do they always take pictures of people skiing?