Seth and I had to go pick up aunt Chelsea from campus the other day because her feet hurt! (haha ... no it was actually legit, but that sounded funny when typing it) Anyway, we got ready and drove up to campus. It was so nice out and I had been craving ice cream. So, we stopped in Baskin Robins and got a scoop. The lady there was telling us about some new "blizzard" type item and asked if we wanted to try the soft serve. We thought it was kind of weird because doesn't all soft serve pretty much taste the same? Anyway, she gave us a ton. Seth started grabbing at mine so I decided to let him have a few bites. He LOVED it! We sat down and let him have a few more bites.
It was a little messy but worth it ... he was soooo happy! He couldn't get enough of it. At the bottom is a video of him eating ice cream. I also think he liked it because it was cold on his poor gums! (when are those teeth going to finally come in?)
Another random dad idea shot: Seth in his cacoon!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
I Scream, You Scream ... Seth Screams for Ice Cream!
Posted by Sarah, Nick and Seth at 3:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
hey now, my foot issue was legit, haha. that was a fun day though, seth was so funny/excited about the ice cream!!!
Post a Comment