So, this is a really random post. i have a lot of random pictures from the last week or so that i needed to get up so here it is.
This is Seth's new favorite thing! He loves Capri Sun ... it's so cute. He'll seriously just sit with one and drink the whole thing in 5 seconds. Nick had one the other day and let Seth have a sip. A few seconds later Nick went to take it back and the whole thing was gone! I guess they are just super tasty ... it's a good thing Mom is such a bargain shopper and has 4 more boxes of them! :)
This is Seth's new favorite thing! He loves Capri Sun ... it's so cute. He'll seriously just sit with one and drink the whole thing in 5 seconds. Nick had one the other day and let Seth have a sip. A few seconds later Nick went to take it back and the whole thing was gone! I guess they are just super tasty ... it's a good thing Mom is such a bargain shopper and has 4 more boxes of them! :)
Cinco de Mayo
So we celebrated Cinco de Mayo and went to Del Taco for lunch with aunt Chelsea. I know, aren't we super festive!? Anyway, this lady at the restaurant gave Seth a balloon and he thought it was pretty amazing! Chelsea tied it to his wrist and he kept it on for most of the afternoon because it was so entertaining!
We stopped by Dad's work to bring him some lunch and Seth played around in the grass for the first time ever!
He was having a lot of fun, but a little unsure about the grass ... i think it was just a little poky for him or something?
Seriously? I'm just going to say it, this picture KILLS ME! Isn't he the cutest ever?! Sorry, I know I'm bias but come on ... who couldn't love that happy face?
In other news:
Nick got a new road bike for graduation! He has been pretty excited about it and is riding around like a pro now ... watch out Lance Armstrong!
This weekend Seth and i went to the park with our neighbors Jen and Rhett. I put Seth in the swing for the first time and he didn't quite know how to react? He was holding on with one hand and looking confused the whole time.
I think this picture is HILARIOUS! They are just staring each other down trying to figure out what they're supposed to be doing? I think Rhett is saying, "Why is your mom taking pictures?" and Seth is saying, "I don't know ... she always takes pictures. back off of my mom!" ha ha (i'm pretty sure that's how it was going down!
He LOVES watching all the other kids run around. I'm sure he's thinking, " I can't wait till I can do that!"
Then Saturday night we went to Chili's for a little Mother's Day dinner. It was delicious as always, but Seth is getting to the stage where he's kind of embarrassing to have in restaurants. He screams when we're eating because he wants whatever we're having ... and yells at other people eating, and so on. It's fabulous.
But, he loves having his own little drink now. So, we splurged and let him have some lemonade ... i know I'm a terrible mom letting him have sugar. But, hey ... have you tasted some of that baby food? i figure he needs to let his taste buds know there's more adventure out there in the future!
So, we got those little dessert shots and Seth HAD TO have a bite! So, this was the result ... funniest picture I've seen in a while. haha ... still laughing when I see it.
First, Seth at the park, not quite sure about what he's supposed to do on the swings.
Second, Seth's new funny way of expressing himself. I think it must be natural for boys!
I know this was a random post, but oh well! I'm going to try and post up our Mother's Day pictures and adventure. (That is if Seth lets me do it)





2 comments:
What a big day...first time in a swing! Before you know it he'll never want to get out of them! I have to put Xander in the swing right before we leave the park, because he makes quite the scene when I have to get him out and so we leave right away. That picture of Seth crawling on the grass smiling is seriuosly SO cute, its not just cause your biased!
HAHAHA! those videos are awesome! oh and yes, that balloon picture is priceless. he has such a cute little face :)
Post a Comment