We went to Red Robin a week or so ago and Seth was playing with Dad in the games while we waited for our table ... he had a blast!
Lately, we've been out and about with the three of us, instead of usually just me and Seth. Well, it seems that wherever we go Dad find some new things for Seth to play with. So, I guess it's a lot more fun shopping with Dad than Mom ...
Exhibit A: TARGET





2 comments:
Well it seems like you have the most fun of most people I know who live in Provo. And if you come live near us you'll be able to do a ton of stuff...because Aubrey and I will babysit!
I think all dads are more fun to shop with than moms :) HE looks so cute on the bike. Dallin was very jealous of him in the CARS car...he loves that movie and everything to do with it.
Post a Comment