Okay, So I'll admit it; One of my favorite things about fall starting is TV. Maybe this sounds ridiculous, but I'm not ashamed to admit it. It's seems like forever since all my shows ended and I had to catch re-runs over the summer. Anyway, these are just a few of the many TV shows that I'm so excited to start watching again. I just thought I'd share my TV enjoyment with the rest of you.
Yes. I Love Rachael Ray. I watch her almost every morning while Seth is playing around. He even tunes in sometimes. She seems to be "for real" if you know what I mean! Anyway, I love a lot of her recipes and have been known to make "what's for dinner tonight" a time or two!
For the Drama in my life I can't wait for Tuesday Night to watch NCIS. I only discovered this show last year and I love it! All the characters are so interesting and the stories are a little different from the million other cop shows out there (which yes, I also love most of those too!)
Also ...
Tony Dinozzo is HOT!!! Especially on the show with his little attitude going on. Go a head judge me, but I'm not afraid to admit I'd like to break me off a piece of this special agent!!! haha ...
Yes. I Love Rachael Ray. I watch her almost every morning while Seth is playing around. He even tunes in sometimes. She seems to be "for real" if you know what I mean! Anyway, I love a lot of her recipes and have been known to make "what's for dinner tonight" a time or two!
For the Drama in my life I can't wait for Tuesday Night to watch NCIS. I only discovered this show last year and I love it! All the characters are so interesting and the stories are a little different from the million other cop shows out there (which yes, I also love most of those too!)Also ...
Tony Dinozzo is HOT!!! Especially on the show with his little attitude going on. Go a head judge me, but I'm not afraid to admit I'd like to break me off a piece of this special agent!!! haha ...
Finally, for my comedy enjoyment this show is the best ... and possibly the best show on TV. How I Met Your Mother is sure to make you all laugh. Give it a few episodes to catch on and understand how it works, then you'll be sad if you miss it! The characters are so hilarious and you'll love them all!

Okay, so there is my random rant on TV. I'm just so excited to get "my shows" back. Yes, I'm well aware that this is pathetic, but when you're basically alone every weeknight ... it's the little things! :)
BTW: Sorry if you saw this post earlier with an obscene gesture. I apparently got a picture from a shady website and they decided to post a lovely image in it's place. So sorry ... didn't plan on that.
BTW: Sorry if you saw this post earlier with an obscene gesture. I apparently got a picture from a shady website and they decided to post a lovely image in it's place. So sorry ... didn't plan on that.






5 comments:
Wow- sounds like quite the scandalous picture you had there! lol I've never heard of that last show, I'll have to give it a try. I too, love Rachel Ray!
Have u ever seen "Criminal Minds"? they have marathons on A&E FRiday and Sunday nights. It's a little graphic and a bit more psychological, but it's my new favorite show...
That and CW's Vampire Diaries. I'm a loser.
dang i missed the obscene gesture...
interesting to see your "top" tv rundown. I watch different shows but may have to try some of your favs out. You KNOW i love me some TV! Just trying to catch up on the DVR after my crazy trip.
miss you girl!
I am with you on guilty pleasures fall season. Grey's Anatomy is where it is at for me.
bummer! it is no fun to have the hubby gone at night. is he in class at night or does he work at night? ive never seen most of those shows... i know, shame on me. but I do share your love for rachael ray. she is AMAZING!! you should watch flash forward. its where everyone on the planet loses consciousness at the exact same time and during that time have a flash of the future. AWESOME!!! oh my goodness Im way too excited right now. if youve missed teh first two episodes, you can watch them on hulu.com. you can watch many tv shows episodes. the new season of the office is now on netflix. YAY!!! if you have netflix, there is something else you can do to keep yourself busy :). anyway, check out hulu.com.. you can seriousely watch anything on there. OH... the commumity is pretty funny if you liek random sily humor,... which i think you would. anyway. good luck with that.. :) hope you guys are doing great! ps... that guy really is hot!
Post a Comment