We went to the Louisburg Cider Mill while we were in Kansas and had so much fun. We took Seth last year when he visited Kansas for the first time, but was only a little squirt back then and we wanted him to have some fun with it this year. He was excited on the car ride out there. (and so were my mom, Taylor and I having to be in the back seat of the One Star again!)
We all watched the apples getting washed and ready to become yummy apple cider.
Then the apples were squished and made into cider. Before leaving Tio Taylor took Seth back in to see and there was a lady in there that Seth kept waving at. I guess the lady thought it was pretty funny.
Then we went inside and saw them making the delicious cider donuts! Seth was very enthralled with watching the lady do it. He was paying very close attention.
And he wasn't too shy about eating them either. Seriously, these donuts are sooo sooo good! I used to look forward to going there every fall when I was a kid, so naturally we will be taking Seth there as many falls as we can make it out to visit! :)





4 comments:
What a fun, fall place! Seth looks so grown up.
so fun! I am learning that cider donuts are super good! i love all the pumpkin pictures!
Sounds like a fun trip! Cute pictures of Seth in the pumpkin patch!
Oh my goodness! He has changed so much since we saw you last! Its crazy how fast they change. Hes so stinkin cute!! Sounds like you guys had a really nice trip!
Post a Comment