Well, as anyone whose looked at my blog lately you can tell I'm IN LOVE with the fall here in Ohio. There are so many fun things to do and now, the leaves are changing colors and it's just beautiful.
Yesterday, I got a phone call from my church friend Melissa. She told me that since she knows I'm always snapping pictures, I should bring Seth over to her house to get fun fall leave pictures before it rains. So, after dinner we took her up on her offer. Seth and I headed over to our friend's house to use their front yard as a perfect back drop for some fun all pictures.
They weren't even home when we stopped by, so I'm pretty sure a few of the neighbors thought we were a little shady. But, oh well ... check out these cute pictures! Seth thought it was pretty fun and had a ball!

Yesterday, I got a phone call from my church friend Melissa. She told me that since she knows I'm always snapping pictures, I should bring Seth over to her house to get fun fall leave pictures before it rains. So, after dinner we took her up on her offer. Seth and I headed over to our friend's house to use their front yard as a perfect back drop for some fun all pictures.
They weren't even home when we stopped by, so I'm pretty sure a few of the neighbors thought we were a little shady. But, oh well ... check out these cute pictures! Seth thought it was pretty fun and had a ball!
He was trying to get super close to the lens, as you can tell! He thought he was being pretty funny too!





8 comments:
im diggin your photo skills! We need to figure out a time to do your photoshoot! I can't this weekend and the 23rd I have a shoot scheduled...but maybe the saturday after that?
love you. cute pictures!
Cute! Even if you are shady in someone's yard without them home.
So glad you came over! Sorry we weren't here to take a picture of you guys together! Come again!
I love all the leaves too! I just love crunching them all! You took some really cute pictures of Seth. I never understood how pretty fall was until we moved out to the midwest, and I love it too!
Great pictures! Perfect fall time.
I've always thought Seth looked so much like Sarah when she was little -- but in these pictures I really can see Nick in Seth's features -- I guess he is getting his "bigger boy" features!
I love fall pictures in the leaves! Yours turned out so cute:)
I agree...the fall here is beautiful! You two looked like you had a blast!
Post a Comment