This week for playgroup we headed to the "Boo at the Zoo" trick-or-treating! I'm not going to lie with all the kids and parents in Toledo there, I was getting stressed out! But, Seth had fun so that's all that matters.
Seth is going to be Woody for real Halloween, but we have numerous Halloween activities next week and I want him to still be excited about being Woody, so we went to the zoo in last year's costume....a monkey!
Seth with the ladies ... Marin and Felicity
Seth is going to be Woody for real Halloween, but we have numerous Halloween activities next week and I want him to still be excited about being Woody, so we went to the zoo in last year's costume....a monkey!
Seth was having a ball in the bouncy house ... as you can see. It was all fun and games until he wouldn't come out and I had to go in to get him!
At first Seth was a little slow trying to figure this whole trick-or-treating thing out ... but he finally got the hand of it and has been trick-or-treating at home all the time now!
Every time I looked over at him, he was eating something new. He ended up eating a lot of junk....but come on it's Halloween!
And just for fun ... here are a few shots of Monkey Seth last Halloween .... he's grown up so much! Check out the two front teeth and the Zach Efron hair. We've now moved on the a full head of teeth and the Justin Beber hair cut!





5 comments:
what a cute little monkey! can't wait to see the woody costume!
I was about to say, "What about Woody???" But now I am okay. I am glad he could enjoy the monkey costume another time! Also...that ice cream cone is SO cute!
Oh man I can't believe how baggy the costume was on him last year versus this year! That's so crazy how much he's grown.
cute cute cute!! i love teh comparison of this and last year. wow! so grown up and adorable. hes such a cutie pie!! i think he has the bluest eyes ive ever seen too :). so pretty! oh and i love that he is trickortreating at home now. LOL! thats so cute!
He is such a cute monkey. Dallin is going to be Woody too! I can't believe how big he is now. They sure do grow fast!
Post a Comment