Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baby, Baby, Baby

Well, today was the big day. We went to the ultrasound today and after the longest wait ever, the tech finally told us we're going to have a

Baby Girl!

We're so excited. I can't wait to go buy some cute little dresses and pick out some fun pink things! Everything looks great with the baby. The due date is the same and she looks healthy and right on track! I'm happy that my poll turned out to be correct!

The due date is June 9th and I'm so excited. I cried when the lady told me she was a girl!

Seth was really concerned that he was going to get the "Gooo" on him that was on my belly during the ultrasound. He also thought there were multiple babies in there because of all the pictures on the screen so he kept saying, "We don't want all those babies ... we only want one!" haha! What a character.

Seth was right all along about his baby sister!

( Think Pink )

11 comments:

The Petersen Family said...

YAY!! Congrats! I'm glad you are getting your girl. I just know she will always look so cute. Have fun buying lots of cute pink things!

Celeste said...

How fun! Now you'll have one of each. Glad she's healthy.

M2 (Melissa) said...

Yeah! Congrats! You will love all the pink, glitter, and sparkles that are coming your way!!

Rod and Diane Larsen said...

Great news, both the "pink" and the healthy/on target part -- we're glad Seth knew the right info -- congratulations!

Claytie and Suzie said...

Yay! Congrats! Clayton told me when I got home from work last night! I'm so excited for you guys! Aww, Seth is going to be such a good older brother to her :)

Mama Scribbler said...

Seth's comment is cracking me up! I bet he's absolutely right, I doubt you'd want 10+ different babies walkin' around in there. Smart kid :-)

Wiseguys said...

Yay! Girls are a trip, but they're awesome. I don't know what I'd do without someone to dress up and do girl stuff with!

Karen said...

Woohoo!! Congrats!! You'll love dressing her up--any names yet?

Tanaya and Tim said...

Yay! We're so excited for you!

Kevin and Heather Hirst said...

Congratulations!!! You are going to have so much fun buying girl clothes--every baby clothing store I go into has way more girl clothes than boy clothes, and they are all soooo cute!

Unknown said...

how exciting!!! girls are so fun! so june 9th!!!! hope it gets here soon!