I'm starting to get into my "nesting" mode or something. Between Spring cleaning, organizing things and getting the nursery set up, I'm admittedly going a little CRAZY! Anyone who knows me knows that once I start something I like to get it done with out stopping. Am an all or nothing kind of girl, I guess. This post is the proof! We finally got Nick's office moved out of the nursery and into our bedroom. (bummer, but what can you do really?) Anyway, since this happened I have been in crazy town mode. Crafting away and getting things set up for the baby.
Seth helped us get the crib set up ... you can imagine how much help he was! :)
We couldn't have done it with out him!
Seth helped us get the crib set up ... you can imagine how much help he was! :)
Now that it's up, he's pretty excited about it and for the baby to come. Lets hope that trend continues once she arrives!
A while ago I posted about my mom and I making my crib bedding over a weekend she came to visit. Well, finally I had a crib to put it in to take pictures. Here is our handy work ... what do you think? We did everything but the canopy while she was here.
Here is the quilt that goes along with it. I think they turned out way cute and I'm really happy with how fun and girly it looks.
Along with making the canopy this weekend I went a little crazy and made ...
Some pillows (I kind of decided owls are cute? .... anyway, I'm going to incorporate a few into the room)
Covered a lamp ... (Seth and I painted the little bird houses a while ago. Can you guess which one he helped with?)
and A bow board, which forced me to HAVE TO make some bows to go on it ...
The room is coming together and I think it's going to be cute. I still have some things I want to make and get for the room, but we're getting there.
Since Seth still had the changing table in his room as a dresser we bought and assembled a new one for him last night. He was a little confused as to why he couldn't keep his old one, but I think at this point he's excited about his "big boy" dresser.
He's been a major sport the last few days. The weather is finally getting nice and we're able to run around outside a bit. He's been having a lot of fun with Daddy lately and being a really good boy playing while I engage in my crazy crafts! Nick thinks I'm a little crazy with the amount of projects I keep coming up with and making, but at least I have something to keep myself busy and my mind of how uncomfortable I'm getting lately. June can't come fast enough ... well, at least not until I get everything done.





14 comments:
Adorable bedding and decorations! Too bad you can't come over and help me out ;)
So cute! I am impressed with how crafty you are! I love the owl pillows. Crafts and I have never gotten along very well.
It all looks so good, I love the pillows! And don't worry, I will be helping to fill up the bow board, more bows to come!!
So cute! No wonder we have not seen or heard from you! Have fun! I love it all - can't wait to see it in person!
So fun to see all your projects! I love them. The canopy/crib is my favorite.
Love the room! So sweet! I really like the canopy bed and bow board! Gorgeous!
Holy smokes you've been BUSY! I love those pillows so much. All of it is so darling.
Love it! A bow board is such a cute idea!
very cute! I love the owls! I also love the color combo!
no, the owls are REALLY adorable! I love it - I am super super excited for you guys. And I think Seth is at a great age where he will continue to be excited about the baby!! - Rhett still is in love.. it has faded a bit - but it hasn't turned into hatred.. just loss of interest.. I think seth will do great!
OH MY GOSHHHHHH!!!!! SARAH!!!! the bedding is absolutely gorgeous! OOOOOH LOVE it! love the colors. i can tell you used the super soft fabrics too. love that bubble wrap looking pink on the inner side of the bumper. you did such a great job on everything! and yes the owns are adorable. YOU GO GIRL!! and, ahem.. you think IM crafty??? I think you win! This is much better than anything ive made :). so excited for you guys! and in response to your comment on my blog.. you guys HAVE TO COME VISIT US! we would love it! and no, camis heart really does belong to seth so he has nothing to worry about. they will marry, whether they want to or not! LOL ;). have fun!
we think your nursery is really cute. Keep up the work, and Seth is a good helper too! Ths the first time we have commented but we really like your blogs.. aakeep them coming. Grandpa and I are enjoying your MOM and Dad visiing.
Everything is soooo adorable! I love the owl pillow. I think owls are super cute. You are so talented!
Very cute! I am very impressed with your crafting! Can you come do my house :)
Post a Comment