Well, Aunt Danika was in town for the weekend which was so much fun! She's been on a carrier all over the world for a while so it was great to get to see her again and introduce her to Shelby! While she was hear I took advantage of the moral support and went ahead and got Shelby her newest accessories!
Can you spot them? Before...

Can you spot them? Before...
Yep, we got Shelby's ears pierced! She looks so cute and I was totally freaking out before we did it (I thought I was going to throw up!) But it was totally nothing worse than a shot at the Dr office. She cried for a second, but by the time I picked her up and bounced around for a minute or two she was over it and so happy! Don't they look cute?
While Danika was hear we also went out to eat at the ELEPHANT BAR ... I love that place and for some reason only realized this week that we have one here.
Seth got some skeleton pj's from grandma Wofford and Shelby got some form grandma Denzer. They both glow in the dark, which was a huge hit for Seth and they both look like cute little skeletons!
On Sunday Shelby wore her Mexican dress to church that my brother sent her from his mission in Mexico. Isn't is so cute!?





5 comments:
I love the skeleton jammies! They are so fun.
That mexican dress is so cute on her! Fiesta time!
wow! Shelby's ears are pierced! So fun. She is so darling.
She is so beautiful. I just love those eyes. and I love the mexican dress too! I am a little jealous you got to see Danika!
LOVE the earings!!! how fun!! shes so so soooo cute, and seth is a little stud like always. you make sure that he knows he already has a cute girlfriend in san diego! :)
Post a Comment