I can hardly believe it's already October!!!! I don't know what happend TO September, but here's a look at what happend IN September for the Denzers!
Seth started school! He is officially a pre schooler and has been going for about a month now. He only goes twice a week for a few hours, but he LOVES it and I can't complain about having a little break myself either! Here he is on his first day ... he was soooo excited!
He was so excited to find his hook and get things figured out in the classroom the first day! By now, he's got the routine down and just loves doing everything All by himself!
Some of the kids were kind of freaking out, but Seth jumped right in and didn't even care when I was telling him I was leaving. He was trying to give a toy to one of the kids who was crying because their mom left. It was pretty cute.
When I picked him up from school that first day, he was a chatter box! He was telling me all about everything and had so much fun! He loves his school and I think it will help both of us pass the time in the crazy winter this year too!
That same day, Nick had his ACL surgery. So we were bopping all over town trying to get everyone everywhere at the right time! He's been hobbling around still and we're hoping he heals up soon and can get back to normal.
That same day, was Shelby's 100 day old mile marker! She was pretty excited about it and wore a cute little outfit I made for her. She's so smiley and giggle lately! Once we made it through that crazy day I slept like a rock!! I felt like I was running around non stop all day! Nick's dad was in town thankfully and helped stay with the kiddos while I was picking Nick up from surgery and such.
These kids have been cracking me up! The other day they were both in the back seat of the car (obviously) while we were driving to pick Nick up from school. They were both making the most annoying sounds and laughing back and forth. It was funny for a minute and then became SUPER annoying. I finally just said something like, "You guys stop it!" Then I couldn't help but crack up at myself because it was pretty funny that they were already teaming up against me to drive me nuts ... my future looks scary!
Little miss thang is becoming quite the diva and momma's girl. She doesn't care what's going on as long as Mom is holding her. It sounds cute, but really it's so frustrating. I mean at some point I do have to get things done. (One major reason for the lack of blogging lately)
One morning we went to the zoo with some friends...these two really needed to get out of the house for an adventure after a long weekend of dad recovering!
This is Seth's little friend Felicity. Aren't they so cute together? They were holding hands walking around the zoo ... they are just too cute!
We also finally saw the baby elephant Lucas at the zoo. He was born the day before Shelby was ... but slightly bigger I'm guessing!
We've also been cheering (and crying) for the cougars! We're so excited all the games are on ESPN this year and we can actually watch them on TV. Woo hoo! Shelby looks a little ridiculous because this shirt is a few sizes too big, but I had to bust it out!
Shelby had started grabbing things and putting them in her mouth lately. She is interested in rolling over, but can't quite make it on her own yet ... soon!





7 comments:
Seth's boots are super cute. I can't believe he is in pre-school already! Wow.
The way Seth wears his sunglasses never ceases to make me laugh! He's hilarious!
Shelby looks SO cute in that yellow dress. I love it :) I also love the sunglasses. I'm glad Seth is liking preschool. The kids made me bring up the picture of Nick's leg 100 times. Alyssa gave him several kisses on the screen. They are very worried about him. I hope he is feeling a little better and healing quickly.
oh my gosh. that story about seth and shelby bugging you in the car totally took me back to our road trip days. I don't know how mom and dad could stand driving with us for that long! haha. so good luck with that. and I love the picture of shelby with her pink sunglasses, she looks like such a diva!
Great post! So glad Seth is enjoying school! I just posted Alexander first school picture on my blog, our little boys are getting so big, already in preschool! Hope Nick is feeling better soon.
Ok, Seth has the biggest smile ever! He looks like such a fun, happy kid! Looks like you guys have your hands full!
I love the outfit you made Shelby!! You've got skills girl...Great Job!
Post a Comment