Friday, October 28, 2011

Shelby's First Supper

Well, like previously mentioned, Shelby has been smacking her lips and begging every time we eat. It's pretty hilarious! Anyway, I took it as a sign and decided to put her out of her misery and try out some rice cereal. She could not have been more happy about it!

She was grabbing at the spoon before I could even get it to her mouth.


She was even trying to suck it off her cute Halloween bib!

Seth got a pretty big kick out of watching her try and eat.

She was a mess by the end, and who knows how much of it she actually ate, but she was all about it and I think we'll keep it up!

Can it really be so? She's almost 5 months old!?

2 comments:

Katie said...

Cute girl. In some of these pictures she looks a lot like you. What do you think?

The Petersen Family said...

So cute! I hope she continues to be a great eater for you :) I can't believe she is old enough already. Time goes by too fast.