While in San Diego we had a FEAST!!! Tio Memo is a GRILL MASTER and grilled us up the most delicious BBQ dinner I've had in a while. We had just about every kind of meat you can imagine on the menu: Steak, chicken, pork ribs, salmon, lobster, and this amazing sausage!
This was Nick's personal steak!
There he is, the man himself ... in his natural habitat! lol
This was Nick's personal steak!
We all took some much needed relaxation time the next morning ... including Seth! (what a crack up!)
Seth stuck to "swimming" by the stairs ... I don't know where his fear of swimming came from all of a sudden? But he had a blast anyway, so I guess that's what matters most.
So Shelby and Coco were seriously bonded. Coco who was all over the place most of the time would just go and sit on Shelby's lap .. it was hysterical. Like I said, Diva bond!
On our way up to Anaheim we stopped in to visit some Utah friends that live in San Diego now and Seth played with his little friend Cami for a few minutes. It's always fun to see friends that have moved away.
We had so much fun in San Diego. The weather was BEAUTIFUL. So much so that I used it as a excuse to get a pedicure while we were there! Tia Cindy and Tio Memo were fantastic hosts! We loved getting to spend some time with them and were so thankful for all they did for us. Thanks so much ... maybe we'll have to think of another reason to visit before you leave!





2 comments:
I'm so jealous of your trip. I loved going to Disneyworld as a kid. Everything looked awesome, and I love all the cute pictures of your happy kiddos. The zoo looks awesome. I really want to go there now :) I'm glad you had a great time, and that's cool you got to see Parry! Love all the pictures!
It took me a while to get through all of your San Diego/Disneyland pictures, but I had to read everything because it looked so fun! We had a blast over Thanksgiving, but most of the characters must have been out because you saw way more people than us. It really is so magical and fun! We thought the same thing about Duffy the Disney Bear, btw.
Post a Comment