Thursday, August 30, 2012

FOUR!!!!

My Baby Boy Turned 4 in July! I can't believe it. He's so big (in size and personality) and I love his to pieces! 
We celebrated his birthday in Kansas before we headed to Texas and then had a little party and such on the real day in Texas too!

Seth was excited and surprised to wake up from his nap at Grandma Chris's house and find a room full of surprises for him! He was excited to open presents and couldn't wait.

 He was excited about his little stuffed animal "cubby" a pirate friend from Disney's Jake and The Neverland Pirates. Aunt Chelsea and Uncle Bryan gave it to him along with a cool Jake t-shirt!
 But, I have to say the highlight came from Grandma and Grandpa Wofford. Seth got a cool grocery store cash register and ...
 What's in this big one (he was so curious and excited)
 ... A shopping cart! He had one that was plastic and broke after a crazy play date incident and was so excited to get this new "real" one.
 We immediately had to set up a "grocery store" and take turns being the shoppers.
 Seth's prices were pretty steep, but it was the greatest grocery store ever because he paid for the groceries himself with his credit card! (hey, I'd shop there!) We are currently awaiting the arrival of this great birthday gift because we couldn't fit it in our car and my parents are bringing it out in a few days!
 In Texas we celebrated the real deal. Seth was so excited for his birthday! He woke up and came over to me sleeping with a crayon and asked me to measure how tall he was now that he was 4! He wanted me to mark it on the wall or something. How cute? Although, I don't think he grew too much over night!

We started the morning out with his now, traditional, Birthday Doughnut Cake! He also had a party hat and birthday boy badge!
 Can you tell he was a happy boy!?
 He blew out the candles and then we got dressed and ready for a fun play date! He and his cousin Sara Mia went to "The Little Gym" for a few hours of fun play time. He was bouncing all over the mats, swinging on bars and had so much fun!
 While he was gone I got Shelby to sleep (she had been sick with a fever ... more teeth!) I made cupcakes and set up a little birthday party at the house.
 How cute are these Lego candles I found at Target?
 When he got home he wanted to lay down for a minute and watch a show and rest. About 2 minutes later he was out cold for a few hours just like this ...
 That night all the family came over and we had a fun little pizza, cupcake party for Seth. He wasn't too interested until the opening presents started ... typical Seth never wants to eat!
 He was excited about his Jake and The Neverland Pirates DVD and had fun opening all his gifts.
 Another highlight was his Mario action figure set. I found it online last minute and it made it just in time for his birthday. It was and still is a huge hit!
I can't believe my baby boy is already 4 years old. A year from now he'll be heading to Kindergarten and I don't know if I'll be able to handle that. I love this guy so much. He's the most loving little guy, strong willed, smart as a whip and most of all he always keeps us laughing! Crazy how time flies.

1 comments:

Tanaya and Tim said...

What fun parties. I love the shopping cart and grocery items!