Our next stop was San Antonio. The drive was longer than we expected it to be and it made for a REALLY long day. Seth watched The Little Mermaid in the back seat (among other things) and loved it. It must be genetic! :) He was a trooper back there for all the trips!
This was my position for most of the driving excursions. I'm glad to not have to do that again for a LONG WHILE.
Once we got to San Antonio it was equally exhausting. We were so glad to finally get there and so was everyone else! :) We were greeted by tons of relatives and it was a warm welcome, to say the least. It was great to see everyone, but somehow Nick and I found ourselves alone while everyone was huddled around Seth. You'd think we'd be used to this by now right? In the morning we had Christmas #2. Seth had two stockings from Grandma and a bunch of fun gifts from family members.
Here is Seth with some of his cousins.
This picture kills me ... so cute!
Grandma Denzer and Seth playing with a snoopy snow globe. He loved watching it. Whups ... i think we left that in San Antonio! ( I just realized that)
Grandma Campos was so excited for Seth to open his presents and that we were all at her house for a few days! And I have to give her a shout out. I being the only "gringo" there, was in LOVE with all the yummy home made Mexican food. I can make my way around the kitchen pretty well, but Grandma Campos is a pro when it comes to Mexican food. I ate so much, but it was worth the extra calories!
Before heading out for our next adventure, we stoped by my aunt and uncle's new house to say hello. Seth had so much fun with uncle Rod's trains ... he loved watching the train to around the tree. 




3 comments:
Yeah for lots of family and lots of gifts for Seth! It is so nice to have so many adoring fans of your child because it really helps with the cost of Christmas! Nick, you looked quite scruffy in those pictures...I'm guessing you were growing the beard out while you weren't at BYU. I'm really jealous of the delicious Mexican food you got to eat.
I am so impressed you did all that driving. I'm glad you got to see all of the family you did though. Seth is so cute in all of his pictures. He has the biggest smile! I'm sad we didn't get to see you guys too! We need to let the boys see each other on Skype sometime :)
How fun! A cute baby and great Mexican food... probably the best two things on earth.
Post a Comment